BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Selamat hari pekerja! =D

This morning after my breakfast i sms to make sure whether i can check my application for my upu.I had a shocked when i know that i can check it today even though we thought that it will be out this saturday.Erm...maybe because today is Hari Pekerja which is cuti umum so they updated it early.Just my guess.Anyway i got it,i'm not sure my 3rd or 4th choice though,asasi ekonomi dan sains pengurusan.

TAHNIAH ! Anda telah berjaya ditawarkan program seperti di bawah :

KOD PROGRAM : Y0200

NAMA PROGRAM : ASASI EKONOMI & SAINS PENGURUSAN

IPTA : UNIVERSITI ISLAM ANTARABANGSA MALAYSIA (UIAM)



But i'm still thinking whether i should choose asasi or matrix.My dad and mum think that uia is better coz i can secure my place there.
Pro:
1.I can continue my degree at UIA if i got a good pointer.
2.I can secure a better prospect for my degree as if i go to matrix i'm not sure that i will get the course that i want in local uni.
3.The campus is at nilai and i can go home by ktm without worrying about my transportation
Con:
1.I need to learn arab subject..i'm so bad at it..argh >___<>
2.I can only take accounting,economic or business admin for my degree.
3.I need to be really really sure about it as after i go there i cant go for courses that are related to science.
4.Sum 1 told me that this pre-u take 1.5-2 years....not sure but if its true it is longer than matrix...dam.. >____<



I will think about it carefully...two different path that will bring me into a different future.

Oh ya btw i bought my new mp3..i buy 1gb instead of 2gb because it got a speaker.That shop gave me a free bag for my mp3 too.*grin*












every post of my world...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Est-ce que quelqu'un sait d'un site offrant de bons tutoriaux en personnalisant blogspot / blogueur peaux? Je suis un novice total qui ne sait rien sur le langage HTML. Au secours!.