BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Shopping

Yeah...i'm so happy today!I went shopping at Giant Kelana Jaya with my bro and my mum.I've become a tour guide =_='' because it was the first time my bro drive to KJ and he cant seem remember the way even thought we went there quite few times by taxi.Luckily i still remember the elephants statue on the house along the road, so it leads us safely to KJ.*smile*
Basically we went there to find new clothes that i need to bring when i further my study.Yes!At last i can get many new things.But... i still cant decide whether i want to go UIA or Matrix,both is quite good.Half of me tell me to go UIA,another half Matrix.*Haiz*
Anyway UIA is quite challenging...i will have to sit for english and arabic placement test that will determine my duration of foundation.Argh......if i failed it i need to take the foundation for 2 years and that is the things that make me worried.I want to take the foundation only for 1 year and go for my degree.I hate studying for a long period of time.Moreover,i still not sure when is my driving class and i need to go there alone.No one can send me there and it makes my worried as I need to go SDC by taxi.Moreover i feel nervous when driving on the slope,i hope i can do it this time.I dont want to make my instructor mad and i still have to drive on the road.I hope i can do it~Insya allah!Gambate!

every post of my world..

0 comments: