BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

JPJ TEST!!!

Yay Alhamdullilah i PASSSED!You can see how big my smile on my face right now!I didn't believe that i can actually passed it as i only drove on the road for only 2 days for about 30 minutes only.But thanks to Allah i managed to pass it,so do syahira!So, wait for me on the road!
On the test day,i came around 8.30 to SDC and i already saw a long line of people queuing to get their number for the test.I got number 10 and around 10.30 a.m i started my test on the road.I felt really really anxious until i forgot many important things that i need to do >___<


After i drove out from SDC i need to queue at the traffic light which the road is kind of sloping.Suddenly a vehicle in front of me drove to the left,so i need to climb the slope.Omg i felt really nervous that time.After i pulled my handbrake,the taxi in front of me also drove to the left of the road.Argh it was really a bad luck.So i need to climb the slope once again and another one after the traffic light turned green.Alhamdullilah my car didn't move backward at that time even though i need to do balancing for 3 times!On the road the JPJ asked me why u used only gear 2.I just kept quiet and changed the gear to 3.My instructor only ask me to use gear 2 there and changed to gear 3 when i almost reach SDC!How do i know that i need to change gear near the PKNS!Really really bad luck.My instructor didn't teach me those important things on the road and i almost failed because of it.Of course, i drove on the test road on sunday for about 30 minutes so there are not enough time.The JPJ guy looks like he wanted to fail me on the road but at last nope,he passed me.


After that i need to do the test in the circuit.I waited quite a long time before i start my hill test.The kancil that i drove is not really in a good shape.I almost failed on the slope as the car didn't want to move forward!I wonder why i had a hard time doing balancing inside the circuit than on the road.After that i do my parking carefully and 3 pointer as we know is just a piece of cake.Ops..riaknya XD

Then i went home by taking LRT.When i reach Taman Paramount i'm so happy to see a bus but actually the bus is not working at all.After 1 hour, my bro told me that he will fetch me at the LRT station.So many obstacles that i need to face on my test!

every post of my world...

0 comments: