BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Assalamualaikum

This few days i'm so busy.On sunday i went to giant with my mum and brother to find the remaining items that i want to bring to uia.Monday i went to sungai way to make 2 new pairs of baju kurung and white sarong that uia ask us to wear during registration.Alhamdullilah we found the white cotton needed to make the white sarong.My mum keeps on nagging asking me why i didn't tell her earlier about it.Sorry mum i really forgot about that white sarong.I missed out about it when i read the admission booklet.

Yesterday i went to Kelana Jaya hospital to do x-ray.We went around 7.30 a.m, queue to get our number as it is a government hospital .We went so early and it makes me sleepy.But when i arrived there, the hospital already fulled with human being.I got number 1088.I wait for a while and when it was my turn for registration we asked the nurse that we want to do x-ray only no check-up or anything else.But its not our luck as the person who is responsible to do x-ray is not on duty because she is giving birth and the replacement of her didn't come.Yeah...so we waste our time there waiting for nothing.I told my mum that i think its better to go to Assunta Hospital.

So this morning we went to Assunta Hospital.I felt like a hospital tourist. XD
We undergo the normal procedure,register at the counter and went to the radiologist department to do my x-ray.I need to change my cloth and use the cloth provided by the hospital.Hehe at that moment i felt really nervous.Well you know its my first time doing x-ray.After that i go to x-ray machine and after 1minutes i am done.I feel stupid being scared for nothing.We went to the counter to pay up the bills which is only cost RM28,RM3 for registration fees and RM25 for x-ray.Quite cheap right?We wait for 1 hour for the x-ray film and report.And the result is i am normal!Feel so happy right now.Alhamdullilah i do not have any problem with my chest.So i think i already prepared all those forms that i need to bring on the 10th June.Now i only need to prepare for my placement test.Wish me luck okay! ^__^

every post of my world..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam akak :)
i am going to be one of IIUM students in february next year, so i am wondering, that x-ray thing, do i have to do it in hospital? i thought x-ray will be done along with medical check ups etc by IIUM medical officers?
please reply. shukran :)